Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is corporate actions that further social good beyond the interests of the organization. Today’s consumers hold companies to a higher standard. They’re looking for more than just material products or quality services when choosing a company to work with; consumers expect companies to not only make a profit, but also operate responsibly to address social issues. Recognizing how important social responsibility is to their customers, many companies now include corporate social responsibility practices. Research shows that 91% of global consumers expect companies to do more than make a profit, but also operate responsibly to address social and environmental issues.
There is a reciprocal impact between the organization’s CSR efforts and their organizational culture. Total Dynamic Organization can implement or expand your organization’s social responsibility initiatives.
- Align mission, values and CSR efforts with your organizational priorities
- Customize and implement a CSR program for your company
- Strengthen and expand your organization’s CSR efforts
- Leadership and employee engagement
- Cross-sector partnerships
- Share your organization’s story and impact