About the Founder
Dr. Tracey Danner-Odenwelder, CFRE
Tracey has over 25 years’ experience in the non-profit sector, fundraising and education. She is passionate about serving others and impacting our global community. Tracey collaborates with key stakeholders to address organizational and community needs, focusing on long-term sustainability, evolving relevance and expanding community impact.
Tracey’s fundraising experience includes major gifts, annual giving, planned giving, capital campaigns, corporate sponsorships, specials events and grant funding. She is results-oriented, and takes pride in developing cohesive and cause driven staff, board and volunteer teams.
Tracey earned her doctorate in Human and Organizational Learning from George Washington University; her dissertation researched the impact corporate social responsibility has on the organization’s culture, particularly studying the role of senior leadership and cross-sector partnerships. Her MPhil and MS degrees are in Organizational Dynamics, with dual certification in Global Studies, from the University of Pennsylvania. Her BS in Human Services is from Springfield College. Tracey has studied abroad in eight countries; she researched social service systems and identified how community needs were met in each country.
Tracey is a Rotarian, has participated in domestic and international mission trips, and volunteers in her community.
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Certificate in Fundraising Management; Lilly School of Philanthropy
- Certified in Action Learning; World Institute of Action Learning
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- Charitable Gift Planners (CGP)
- Society for Human Resource Professionals (SHRM)